Chocolate Pistachio Biscuits
11th April 2015
These Chocolate Pistachio Biscuits from Aisling’s Recipes look great and taste even better.
- 220 g Butter Softened
- 80g Icing Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 200g Plain Flour
- 30g Cocoa Powder
- 100g Pistachio nuts
- Combine the butter icing sugar and cream mixture for one minute.
- Add the egg to the mixture along with the sifted flour and cocoa powder.
- Shell the pistachios and fold into the mixture.
- Place the dough in fridge for one hour.
- Preheat oven to 190 Celsius or gas mark 5.
- Shape the dough into a large sausage shape roughly the diameter of a large cookie.
- With a sharp knife slice each cookie about 5 mm thick on a baking tray with greaseproof paper. This will stop cookies sticking to the tray.
- Bake in oven for 12 minutes.
- Serve once baked.
Pour a hot cup of tea and enjoy! As you eat remember us and tell your friends about The Hungry Monk – hungrymonkcong.com